Saturday, November 7, 2009

OUCH!


Shanghai, China (SafeCITY) - Ying Shi, a 26-year-old woman in Shanghai China finally got to the "bottom" of a mystery pain that had her and doctors stumped.

Shi, who had been mugged four months earlier, complained to doctors that she had a stabbing pain in her stomach, but doctors were unable to offer an explanation for it.

Finally, one doctor ordered and X-Ray which revealed the source of the pain - a razor sharp six inch blade that had penetrated deep into her buttocks. In fact, it was buried so deep into her buttocks, that it was pressing against Shi's bladder.

"All I remember of the night was a stabbing pain in my backside," said Shi. "I thought they had just slashed me, I didn't realize the whole blade had gone all the way in."

"I am amazed they missed it the first time around, but very relieved that they've found it now," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment